Love as one for peace and joy
We strive to:
- Promote mindfulness, encouraging people to live in the moment and raise self-awareness, as well as facilitating the cultivation of inner strength;
- Help the public with mind relaxation and stress relief;
- Help the public with unleash their potential and fulfil life goals;
- Foster kindness towards lives and the nature, benefitting and contributing to the world with love.
What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, on purpose and non-judgmentally.
In “mindful” awareness, there is no “right” or “wrong” with whatever we observe. Our thoughts tune into what we are sensing in the present moment rather than rehashing the past or imagining the future. It is also about accepting all experiences with compassion as they actually are in the present, and returning to inner peace and harmony.
Mindfulness is awareness that arises from paying attention, on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgmentally.
– Jon Kabat-Zinn, Professor of Medicine emeritus and Founder of the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School
Source: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Training website, Greater Good Magazine website of University of California, Berkeley, as of July 2020.